Jan 20, 2010

Insight Bowl 2009


Insight Bowl 2009 Blog - Images by Jennifer Stewart

Super short, super quick blog. The holidays and Snow Leopard have killed me. My apologies.

The Insight Bowl was one of my first real football games I've shot. No disrespect to the UFL, however I was shooting more commercially for them. See the blog here.

Fortunately, I was able to tag along with my mentor Mark, and he was able to show me the ropes. We started the game on the roof where we were able to get some nice shadows of the players on the field. As the sun went down and the field was now in the shade, we made our way down to the field.

Honestly I was very nervous and quite frankly, had a hard time following the plays. However, by the end of the game I felt a millions times more comfortable.

Looking forward to more football now!!


No comments:

Post a Comment