Jan 11, 2010

Better late than never...LOORRS Lucas Oil Challenge Cup


LOORRS 2009 Blog - Images by Jennifer Stewart

The Lucas Oil Challenge Cup has been by far, my most favorite event I have shot to date. I love pretty much everything about off road...or dirt! When I arrived to the track at Lake Elsinore, I heard there was so much action that took place down the front stretch of turn one. So with 3 other photographers shooting else where, I decided that was my spot for the weekend.

The beginning of the main races on Sunday were phenomenal. All the vehicles launching and roaring over start/finish left me speechless.



After waiting all weekend for some action. The last lap or the last race kept me on my toes. Unlimited 2 driver Todd LeDuc crashes.






I was most worried for the officials who were cautious to run out in the middle of the turn on the last lap. But I kept my camera up, as I am taught.


Unlimited 4 driver Carl Renezeder celebrates after winning the Lucas Oil Challenge Cup.




No comments:

Post a Comment