May 24, 2009

Night Race at Paster City!




When Kartman asked if I wanted to join him to shoot the Drive FW 200 out in Plaster City, CA; I couldn't resist. Now this race was out in the middle of no where and I was traveling with someone with a license plate that reads "CREEPY." HAHA What was I getting myself into?!












Kartman
definitely taught me a lot as we pre-ran the track. It was the first time I really experienced the full process of a desert race. During our adventure, we made a pit stop at this bomb range that the track ran near. Pretty crazy area! We're planning on making another trip out there with some models and do a shoot.




When we finally decided where we going to set up, I started to get a little nervous as to how I was going to shoot. I didn't have strobes like Matt, but instead I just had my flash. Didn't like what I was getting at all...


Matt was telling me how he was not using his lights so he could play with the lights. So I waited for it to get pitch black out and began shooting with no lights. I was really happy with what I came up with.


No comments:

Post a Comment